Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring at the Call House

 I finally decided it was time to remove the pinecones and last few holdouts of winter from our front room.  It is really the only room that gets much decorating for seasonal stuff.  Well I have been at a loss for what to do.  We don't get into the Easter bunny junk with the eggs and what not but I wanted something to acknowledge the changing of the seasons.  I found this pattern for some amazing birds on pinterest, combined them with a stick from the yard, some string (I need to buy some fishing line), and some old dogwood fake flowers and we have a gorgeous hanging on the walkway to the kitchen.  I'm also sporting a new batch of flowers on the kitchen table, because my hubby gets me lots of flowers.  What can I say, I got a good one!

Pete has been loving the "birdies" he frequently tells me about the birdies in the tree IN mommy's house. I think it is great to finally have a bit of spring, now if I could just get the weather to cooperate a bit with me that would be great.  I'd be happy with 50 or 60 degree days!

No comments: