|After her first bath at the hospital|
|Last night at bed time|
loves all food but green beans and apricots
favorite toy is her phone and remote control
speed demon at crawling
Walks around furniture, refuses to walk holding fingers (total meltdown when attempted)
I'd share her weight and height but her appointment isn't for a couple weeks, but I will then.
10 Things I love about Nora:
1. I love the way your nose crinkles when you get caught getting into something...sheer orneriness.
2. Daddy and Nora piano playing time. What isn't too love?
3. Your giggle is so sweet and full of happiness it is impossible to be grumpy about it.
4. I love how you give kisses both when asked and randomly.
5. Hugs.Nora gives the very best hugs that make you feel like the most loved person in the world.
6. I love how you like to cuddle up and fall asleep on my chest at bed time after nursing.
7. Your complete admiration for Pete. You always give him a good giggle.
8. I'm not sure if I should love this but, your jealousy for Dex or Pete if they are being held or getting attention from me or grandma. It is hilarious and I have to stifle a chuckle every time.
9. Those beautiful brown eyes and hair. So different from Pete but so adorable!
10. I love your appetite. I don't have to worry about you not eating, I'm typically more concerned with having food left in the pantry.
|2 weeks old|