Thursday, June 18, 2015

Anniversary Trip

We've been married for 7 years now!  I can't believe it has been that long, I graduated 8 years ago from high school have an almost 5 year old, 1 year old and have been done with college for 4 years.  No freaking way!  Why couldn't time have gone so fast when I was in high school instead of flying through it now.  Cruel.

Selfie with Frog Baby
Phil surprised me this year with a trip down to Ball State in Muncie where we met. We went to all our old haunts.  We stopped by where we first kissed, got Jamba Juice, ate Chick-fil-a (not there when we were there), wandered the library and just had fun together without the kiddos.  It was my longest time away from Nora!  We also bought a really big present for ourselves for our anniversary but it gets its very own post!

Phil in his natural Ball State habitat


Frog Baby



No comments: