Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mowing


We have been loving the weather.  Pete has gotten to play outside for the entire last week.  Our poor basement has been feeling a bit neglected even.  At home he gets to play with a push mower that is his size.  It is supposed to be a bubble mower but doesn't work, I didn't really expect it to, since I picked it up on my run the other morning out of the recycling bin and brought it home with me.  I already look bad enough while running and then doing it with a children's mower too?  I looked like a complete idiot!  Pete loves the thing though.  He has also gotten lots of rides on Popo's riding lawn mower at his house.  There are always sticks to be picked up and stuck on the burn pile.  Grandma even gets to give him a ride occasionally. 
Sorry it has been so long since I updated the blog.  Between busy life and blogger having issues uploading pictures the easy way it just hasn't happened this week.


No comments: