Thursday, October 15, 2015

Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding Review


I got the chance to try out this tasty morsels this month for free thanks to KozayShack and BzzAgent.  I used my two free 4 pack coupons to pick up Salted Caramel and Chocolate Truffle.  Of those two my favorite is Salted Caramel!  I know you didn't see that one coming now did you?!  Both are super thick, like greek yogurt compared to regular yogurt, and really isn't thicker and creamier always better?  Now the Salted Caramel i
s such a different novelty for me in the pudding and dessert realm that it is just a win. It has a great balance between the caramel flavor and the tang of salt.  The chocolate doesn't have that, mostly just a chocolate flavor straight through.  I hate to call it flat, because it is still good, but the salted caramel just seems more sophisticated.   Really a fun snack that I can enjoy while handing my kiddos a regular pudding cup and know I'm getting something more out of it than they know!

Kozy Shack Salted Caramel Indulgent Recipe
I did recieve the product for free for my review but my opinion is my own and was not that of either Kozy Shack or BzzAgent.

If you are interested in BzzAgent click here to sign up and get Bzzing away!

No comments: