Sunday, January 25, 2015

Good Morning, Sunshine!

 I can't believe I wake up to this little sweetie every day.  It is amazing to think about the fact that she hasn't always been around and that she is now 7 months old.  Pete is normally already been awake for awhile before Nora wakes up and depending on how Nora did that night before I'm awake too!
 Nora is now 7 months old! She is such a big wonderful baby girl.  I weighed her this week and she is an amazing 16 pounds 15 ounces.  Still no teeth but they are so close it is driving us nuts on a nightly basis.  She is crawling around and getting herself into everything she wants.  Her favorite toy is her Sophie Giraffe that she chews on in her car seat.  
No one believes me that Nora does cry.  She was done with her photo shoot in this shot. 

No comments: