Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pete's First Race

Saturday the high school hosted a 5k and 1 mile run/roll/walk.  Phil did the 5k, ended up getting 3rd in his age group for it as well!  Even without any training. I came later with Pete and the three of us did the 1 mile event.  The boys were going much faster than me and eventually lapped me.  Pete ran pretty much the entire time and was carried for only a couple hundreds yards in the middle.  Pete and Phil both ended up getting medals for it.  Personally I was just happy to have survived and completed it! Okay I might be exaggerating just a little bit. 

Family Picture before the race

Do you see that baby belly?!-I'm walking out of the picture.  Geez, I'm Huge!
Phil and Pete running the race



The boys after the race, Pete with his medal.

No comments: