Monday, January 28, 2013

A Sunday Affair

Today was a great Sunday.  It was a linger longer, which I forgot about and had to bake some brownies with some marshmallows thrown in really quick at 7.30 in the morning.  I beat they were pretty good because they were gone by the time I got through the line even though it was a 13x9 pan.  Pete didn't give me too much of a headache while getting around, he only threw one fit concerning his clothes and tried ripping off his dress shirt.  (Yes, he is only 2.) He was fairly behaved during Sacrament, except for blowing raspberries during the meeting and embarrassing Daddy, since he wasn't at the organ at the time. Nursery was super easy because I had 3 kids and only had 2 for the first hour!  Much easier than my normal group, though I do love the calling, my kids love me (though it might just be the snacks).  Pete's outfit was so cute today we had to snap some quick pictures before taking naps.  We went to my parents for dinner and consumed some wonderful chili.  Pete even went pee on the toilet while Phil was at BYC!  I knew he had to go because he woke up from his nap with a dry diaper and made it all the way through dinner without wetting so I took off his pants and diaper and waited him out until he had to go.  Well it paid off and he didn't mess on the carpet (thanks goodness!) or the floor!  I bribed him that he could watch Shaun the Sheep if he did it and he got really excited about that bribe!  All in all it was a very good Sunday.
Sunday clothes plus his new moose hat

Can you tell who just ate lunch?

hat hair but cute outfit

Mommy and Pete after church

No comments: