Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rocketship Building


This morning we decided it was time to pull out the fort building kit again.  We have used it a couple of times but normally it becomes about the only thing he wants and we get burned out on it for awhile.  I was tired of our normal schedule and wanted to switch it up a bit with a rocketship!  Pete had some fun pulling his books of the shelves and reading them inside while I typed this up real quick.  I snapped some pictures and some video but the quality isn't the greatest because the light is awful and we can't open the blinds or he will pop the plastic over his window.  But I guess these really are "snapshots" not pictures, just quick and dirty.  He is having lots of fun with the fort and it keeps him entertained without me for about 15 minutes at a time which is amazing especially considering a tv isn't involved in the process! 

No comments: