Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas with the Call's

Christmas Eve we left Warsaw in the evening and headed down to Batesville to be with Phil's family.  His dad is a pilot for Delta and has a bit wacky schedule.  He got home in the afternoon on Christmas Day so we had Christmas Morning in the afternoon! We were able to have a relaxing day with family and had some fun with siblings and Pete was spoiled by his Aunt and Uncles!  Coming home was a real drag for him after having constant companions for a whole week!  All the boys got matching shirts and the girls got matching sweaters for family pictures (which I don't have) we got some books and I got the coolest fun hat ever.  Cool enough I'm willing to take a picture of myself via webcam at 11 at night!  Later on in the week friend of the family, Eric Faulkner,  stopped by  he just so happened to have a camera and clicked away a few. Lucky for us too, because my camera stayed upstairs the whole time in the backpack!  I am so bad at taking pictures for important events! I get so caught up in having fun that I don't even care.  It is a fine line to walk in having fun, but also being able to remember it for later on as well.  I seem to err on the side of just having fun and hoping my memory will last long enough!  Luckily enough for us we have friends that keep me in good pictures to support my bad habit.


 Check out Pete in this picture!
Phil and his brothers' with Eric (back middle) 
Phil's family
 Thanks for the great time everyone!

No comments: