Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hair Vs. Family Pictures



Our family pictures are going to be interesting this year for sure.  Phil is growing out a goatee for No Shave November and I just got my hair chopped off and when I say chopped I mean pixie!  I have been wanting this for some time and today I called to get an appointment for sometime this week and they had one open tonight, so I didn't have time to over think it.  I love it!  It is so different from what I normally do the last time it was this short was about 2nd or 3rd grade so just a bit of time has passed.  These are just a quick pics I shot in the bathroom (I use the bathroom to take the pictures so I can see what I look like in the mirror and because there is some good lighting there at 8pm)  in a hurry before my camera battery died. 

2 comments:

Jami said...

You're so brave! I had the same feeling about dying my hair... it's just fun to have a change after doing the same thing for a good period of time.. p.s. you're rockin' it!!!

Betty Jo said...

Kim..I love it!