Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goal #1-Success

So for Weight Watchers the first goal is that they give you is to lose 5% of your overall weight.  Well today I finally hit it!  I swear my high school math class has been haunting for the last month.  I was always approaching the goal but never quite hitting it, just like those nasty graphs in algebra! I went from losing about 2 lbs a week to maybe .2 lbs and then went up .8 lbs last week!  Well today I lost 1.4 lbs!  It was so exciting for me!  My next goal is to lose 10% of my starting weight.  I have lost 11 lbs since joining Weight Watchers.  I am really hoping to lose this bit a little faster because it isn't "birthday season" in our family after Phil's and Mom's in September, so no excuses!  I am super excited about it and hope to post about future progress soon!


No comments: