Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pete and the Greek

Last week I printed a coupon for free Greek Yogurt. Well I really liked it (truthfully it was mostly the honey that made it tasty, but the texture was good too), but normally the stuff is way too expensive to eat on a regular basis.  I got a wonderful yogurt maker from Grandma Horn for Christmas last year and decided to try my hand at making Greek style yogurt.  Last night I set it up and let it go and this morning it finished up and was ready to go into the fridge.  I was checking the texture to see how thick it got right out of the machine and Pete was going crazy wanting it.  I went ahead and gave him some, but mind you this was plain yogurt, no sugar and not even cold! Heck it was still warm.  Yuck! Well apparently he really like it because he ate about half of the container before he thought it would be even better if he ate it with his hands and wiped it all over his face and head. I haven't had any yet but I will here in a little bit, I just prefer mine with honey and cold...






...But the story of Pete and the Greek continues because then he got really angry about something...

evidence

About 5 minutes later and now the reason for the sudden anger...

He was just too tired to finish his yogurt!

No comments: