Tuesday, January 25, 2011

There's the Problem...

Remember how Pete was waking up 5 times a night well on Sunday I discovered the issue, a Tooth! It was just visible the other day and is still bugging him like no other. Tylenol has been our friend the last 2 nights. Instead of every 2 hours its 4 hours when it wears off. We also learned our lesson about getting Pete to bed late. He is a super grump when that happens. Last night he only woke up 3 times (amazing!) and it didn't seem too bad to me because we are now going to bed at 9. How sad is that when you start going to bed at 9? But Phil has a reason he wakes up at 3am to work on stuff for student teaching. (Did I ever mention how glad I am that I got out of education?!) All I can think is May is coming...hopefully soon...May does come right after January...Right?....

No comments: