Monday, October 25, 2010

BabyLegs and an Ewok with an appointment

It starts like this. Pete has a cute onesie the couldn't have pants go over it because the design took over the whole thing. So I thought baby legs would be great, but there is no way I am going to pay that much for these things. So I made some and a whole bunch more.Then I tried on his Halloween costume to see if it fit him for my mom, the wonderful seamstress in this case. I don't do these because I hate following patterns, I'd rather fake it or make my own. Cutie!
And here are some cute pictures I randomly found on my camera that I had forgotten to take off. Oops.
Pete had his 2 month check up. He was 11 lbs 10 oz and 24 inches long. He was just around 50 percentile on everything.

...Also go check out edible endeavors I actually updated stuff...

No comments: