Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dear Summer,

I'm tired of you, I might like you better if you would cool down some and be a little less humid. I mean really I should be having a baby in less than a week, don't you think you could do me a favor? I do love the storms that you have been giving us lately, but the heat is ridiculous. I would really like to turn off the air conditioner and leave the windows open. I am hoping that the Golden Rod is correct with the timing of the first frost, I saw it blooming the other day, but that is still 6 weeks away. I don't want you to go away for good, I'm thinking sunny and around 75 degrees. You let Southern California have it all the time can we just get the next two weeks to be like that, just without the wildfires. If you find any of this possible that would be heavenly.

Sincerely,
Kim & Pete

No comments: