Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Phil and Pete

Apparently it seems that someone is already playing favorites before even being born. Pete likes Phil more than me, I don't see how. I mean I spend the most time with him, 24 for 7 (for the love of Pete), I feed him (quite well personally), and about everything else he needs at the moment. But for some reason whenever Phil talks to him he goes crazy, but when I try to get him to move for me nothing, still as can be. This morning I was trying to get him to move with no luck so I gave up and had Phil come talk to him, immediately it is kicking and squirming. Phil thinks that Pete likes Weird Al, since that is what he was singing to him. At least we know that Peter likes Phil so that is good and pretty dang cute, though it would be nice if he would do it for me sometimes...

2 comments:

Phil said...

Sorry honey.

JACKIE said...

Maybe if you could make cute "lips" faces like Daddy, he'd like you more.