Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Wonder Plunger

This is the second half of the previous post. This happened right after the plumbers left (makes sense right?) the tub upstairs stopped draining, I was up to my ankles by the time I stepped out of the tub. I tried the plunger the pipe with a wash cloth in the overflow/ switch, it didn't work at all. I tried shoving a thing to grab hair out of the drains, didn't want to go around the bend or got stuck on the glob of gunk. We had to deal with it for a week, though I tried to work on it every night. Then we went to Target on Monday night after stopping to see the Shracks. We decided that we needed to buy our own plunger anyway why not get one tonight and see if it works any better than ours. Well they only carry one and we weren't going to complain. Though it did look ricdiculous with the crystal handle with a fancy design on it. Well this baby works! I had Phil hold the old plunger over the overflow and I worked the wonder plunger. It was too powerful at first and shot the water out the overflow if we didn't have it covered all the way! Once we sealed everything off it killed the gunk in the drain, it was the most exciting swirling I have ever seen! We have a video of the experience actually right after it, Phil hasn't switched the format yet, but I'll post it once I have it. Once you see it you'll notice that I fixed the tub with true style like on tv, with pearls on, now I can be like the home repair people on tv who where heels to peel wallpaper and everything else. Man, I'm amazing...

No comments: