Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Zebra Cakes

On Friday we went grocery shopping and they had heart-shaped zebra cakes and I love those stupid things, so I had to have them. Well I occasionally had one and I decided one night to have them for dessert after dinner. I wanted to make them fancier than just having the thing wrapped in plastic, so I zig-zagged some strawberry syrup and coconut flakes on them. Phil thought it was the best tasting thing in the whole world. The next night I was going to make molten cake and Phil said that I didn't need to that he would be happy with the zebra cakes with strawberry syrup, and then put some cool whip and some coconut flakes on top of that! I thought it was absolutely crazy zebra cakes over homemade molten cake, and I thought I was crazy about the things.

By the way...
I promise I will update the blog sometime this weekend. School (and work for that matter) is insane right now for me. I have a project and/or a test in every class in the two weeks, with only one finished! Also with work, I just got hired for two new jobs, in one day. One of them is babysitting a 2 & 4 year old boys for Phil's boss until spring break twice a week and the other is a note taker for one of my classes, so I get paid to attend class and take notes! Well I have a paper to write for tomorrow that I haven't really started on yet so, I will have to update later on...

No comments: