Monday, November 9, 2009

A Day at the Park

This actually took place a few weeks ago, but I just now took the pictures off of my camera so they are only now getting onto the blog. A few Sundays ago Phil asked me what I wanted to do, so I said that I wanted to go play in the park. So we did, for a few hours, we also walked around on the Cardinal Greenway too, but mostly played (much to Phil's dismay). I also brought along the camera to take fun pictures of Phil playing, in case you're wondering for some strange reason commonly people over the age of 20 don't play if little kids aren't around; very strange personally. Oh and I learned that people over 20 don't normally dress up and go trick-or-treating expecting candy either, sorry that is one thing I won't give up---ever, I mean really dressing up in weird clothes (and not sticking out like a sore thumb) and getting free candy-I was not going to pass that up so we went up at my parents' neighborhood. (Mom has the pictures of us though so I have to get them from her.) A few picture explanations the fish face is right after I failed climbing up the slide and Phil came and took a picture, the one on the merry-go-round I don't know what I was doing but it looked funny and Phil's are pretty easy to tell what is going on and don't really need explaining.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You guys are just a couple of forever young kids destined to play your way through life (I like it:-)