Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Anniversary

It has been one whole year since we got married!  Lots of wonderful time has been spent together since last June 10th.  I love being married to Phil and couldn't really imagine it any other way.  It is so nice to always know someone will be home with me and always say my cooking is wonderful. The one bad thing about our anniversary though is that it is the day we went back to work!  Or actually the day Phil went back to work.  I am kind of employed but I only get a few hours a week. It was nice just to spend the evening at home after vacation though.  Here are some pictures of us through our first year.  Blogger wouldn't let me add anymore so this is most of our first year of marriage.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Congrats guys! You made it through the hardest year, the rest is a cake walk:-)