Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a bit busy.

So it has been some time since I last posted anything.  School has been insane lately since the exhibit is opening next week!  Things are slowly coming along with that, the last couple weeks were all painting all the time.  Now I am working on labels (the words of the exhibit) and those have proved to be very frustrating and expensive.  I am ready for the semester to be over and for summer to start.  This summer is going to be crazy, but we will have jobs and that is better than last year. We are both going to have summer school classes that we are teaching at the Compass and working tons of hours.  Hopefully everything will work out as planned and we will actually earn money this summer for school.  Oh in other good news Phil has received some scholarships for next year already!  So far he has one for 1500, and another for 600 dollars. I haven't heard anything yet for any of mine, but I don't qualify for as many since I am only in one college and he is involved in about 4.  

No comments: