Saturday, August 30, 2008

Homework?

Okay so this was the first week of classes for the fall semester.  We are both taking 18 credit hours, Phil is working three different jobs, and I am looking for a job at the moment (I have a few interviews coming up)  Things are a little busy around here so I don't know how often I will be able to update the blog my goal is three times a month at least.  We both have Monday off for Labor day so we are going to Indy for Aunt Kate's birthday and to see the fam.  I can really tell the school year has started because we are already spending a good part of Saturday at the library on campus doing homework, or at least that is what we were supposed to be doing, but  the pictures tell a slightly different story. I don't know who decided to but a photo booth on a laptop for college students, but it sure wasn't any professor wanting a paper!  I always seem to take pictures with it instead of doing something else.  This morning we went to the local farmers market and got lots of yummy produce like eggplant (neither of us have had it so we are experimenting tonight), tomatoes, zucchini, potatoes, and spaghetti squash. Then we went to the primary activity so Phil could play his Ukulele for the kids since it was a Hawaiian theme.  Well my text book is calling my name... actually it is really good it is a fun read its A Whack on the side of the Head, it's about developing creativity.

No comments: