Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1 .Attending Lincoln Elementary School
2 .Playing with dolls
3 .Riding a bike, instead of driving a car
4 .Annoying Matt about girls
5 .Wishing I was in Young Womens

5 things on my to do list
1. Wash the car to get off the wedding decorations
2. Buy milk
3. Call my Visiting Teaching Companion
4. Make our bread so we can eat lunch tomorrow
5. Sign up for an English Class for the summer

5 favorite snacks/food
1. Peanut Butter
2. Milkshakes
3. Cheese
4. Popcorn
5. Marshmallows

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Finish School
2. Retire
3. Buy a house
4. Hire someone to clean for me
5. Go shopping and maybe buy something not on clearance

5 bad habits
1. Putting my clothes on the floor
2.Not wanting to go to work
3. Procrastination
4. Constant snacking
5.Sleeping while Phil is at work at Marsh

5 places I've lived
1. Warsaw, Indiana-Market Street
2. Warsaw, Indiana-Sunset Circle
3. Muncie, Indiana-Studebaker East
4. Warsaw, Indiana-Sunset Circle
5. Munice, Indiana-Rex Street

1 comment:

The Horn Family said...

Great job stretching out your places you've lived!!